Friday 9 October 2009

Dirty Smokers

This is going to offend all smokers, but tough. You have by far and away the most disgusting habit in the world. What's more, it doesn't actually do you any good at all. If you want to feel good go and take some drugs or something! Nicotine probably gives you half the high and twice the addiction. It messes up your body and it makes you smell. I don't actually see any good reason why someone would smoke, yet loads of people do it.

All this has been brought on by an experience at a cash point earlier today. In the line I was standing behind someone who obviously doesn't have the faintest idea what the phrase "passive smoking" means. She was on the phone so therefore she had her fag dangling right in my face. I have a heart condition meaning that my tolerance of smoke is ZERO. Therefore I immediately started to cough, but Miss Dumb was completely unaware of this and continued to dangle the fag right in my face. To make matters worse, loads of other "dirty smokers" were in the queue, and the wond conspired to bring this smoke towards me.

I had to hold my breath for about 30 seconds to myself from some serious coughing. Ideally I should have just knocked the fag out of her hand, but I consider myself too polite to do things like that (O the pompousity). It took me about 10/15 mins to stop coughing from the smoke.

There is only one way to sort this. Total smoking ban!

No comments:

Post a Comment